A comprehensive cocoa sector whereby, cocoa farmers (smallholders) are independent entrepreneurs and have the potential to effectively manage their cocoa farms as a business.
Group and train unorganised smallholder cocoa farmers, using our trained locals known as Community Field Agents (CFAs) to practicalize small-scale cocoa farming entrepreneurship.
Lobby for farmers inclusion (as equal partner) in policy, sustainability and environmental initiatives at national and international cocoa platforms.
- To establish a transparent structure in cocoa producing country that describe stakeholders’ role and responsibilities.
- To professionalize cocoa farming particularly (small-scale cocoa farming).
- To advocate and lobby at all level in the cocoa value chain for farmers involvement in policy, sustainability and environmental discussions.
- To develop and implement bottom-up cocoa sustainability projects.
- To conduct research and promote studies on sustainability, human rights and livelihoods at cocoa producing level.
- To monitor the implementation of farm and market activities, evaluate and publish data result.
- To advocate for the development of a fair, transparent and balanced cocoa price fixing platform.
- To organize conference, workshops and meetings to deliberate policy on human rights, sustainability and environmental challenges at all level.