A comprehensive cocoa sector, whereby (smallholder) cocoa farmers are independent entrepreneurs and have the potential to effectively manage their cocoa farms as a business
To deliver high quality and successful advocacy and lobby services which help cocoa farmers to control their own lives, make their own decisions, explore their own opportunities and achieve their own goals
- To mobilize and encourage (unorganized) cocoa farmers to acquire the knowledge and skills to manage a successful business.
- To advocate for implementation of sector declarations.
- Promote WCFO involvement in sector activities at all levels.
- To advocate the need to define stakeholders role and responsibilities to bring transparency and accountability in the sector.
- To promote cocoa entrepreneurship, and encourage financing of small-scale cocoa farmers.
- To raise awareness on climate change and motivate zero deforestation in cocoa farming.
- To organize conference, workshops and meetings to raise awareness and fine solution on sector issues such as, human rights, sustainability and environment.